opens in a new tab or window
You are here : Home / City News/March 21 City Council Preview
The Fort Worth City Council will meet at 6:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 21, in the Council Chamber of City Hall, 200 Texas St.
- After a public hearing, the members will vote on the approval of the 2023 Integrated Plan.
- City will vote on the purchase of 12 street sweepers from Industrial Disposal Supply Co. for up to $3.75 million.
- Board members will vote on a $444,000 architectural design contract with RPGA Design Group Inc., for design and construction administration services for Fire Station No. 37, 10600 Alta Vista Rd.
- Council members will vote on purchasing agreements with multiple vendors to purchase fire and public safety supplies and equipment up to $13.2 million annually.
- Members will also vote on a lease with American Airlines for space at 1 Skyview Drive in Fort Worth to be used as office space by the Fort Worth Police Department.
- A board proposal by Board member Jared Williams is for a Ben and Meg Arbor memorial designation on West Risinger Road in Burr Oak Lane.
- Members will vote on a resolution establishing policy for the creation of innovation districts in Fort Worth and the establishment of the Fort Worth Mobility Innovation Zone and the Fort Worth Medical Innovation District.
- An economic development program deal with Likely Monsters Inc., not exceeding $1.5 million, would create a main office in Fort Worth.
- There are 13 zoning cases on the agenda.
Watch the fight live on Fort Worth TV, online or on TV. You can also watch the bout through the Fort Worth TV video library and on the city’s YouTube channel or Fort Worth TV Facebook page.
Other meetings on March 21st
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Commission, 9 am, Room 2020 of the Town Hall.
- Mobility: Infrastructure and Transport Commission, 4 pm, Room 2020 of the Town Hall.
Receive articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to city news.