Dodson Commercial Real Estate, a 39-year-old Arlington-based commercial real estate development company, has rebranded as “Street Realty” and will soon move its corporate headquarters to Fort Worth.
The moves are part of the company’s planned brand evolution under the direction of its new executive team led by Street Realty co-founders Ryan Dodson and Alex Bryant. Street Realty’s offices, along with the firm’s 15+ employees, will be located in a newly acquired building at 3909 Hulen Street in Fort Worth.
Street Realty has several projects currently in the works across the region including:
- The Vickery: Acquisition, renovation and rebranding of a four-story, 46,000 square foot office building that will house the company’s headquarters at 3909 Hulen Street in Fort Worth.
- The Val – development of a new 125 unit high quality boutique multi-family community located at Hulen and Valentine Streets in Fort Worth.
- The Shops at Ranch House – acquisition and renovation of a 16,000 square foot downtown located at Ranch House Road and Interstate 20 in Willow Park.
- The Shops at Alta Mere – acquisition and renovation of a 20,000 square foot shopping center located at Alta Mere and Interstate 30 in Fort Worth.
- West Loop Business Park – development of a new 160,000 square foot business park located near 820 West Loop and Clifford Street in White Settlement. The development will provide small office/warehouse space to service western Fort Worth and Parker County.
- True North Mansfield – five acre, 200 unit high quality new multi-family community development located at North Street and Newt Patterson Road in central Mansfield.
- Urban Union – ongoing redevelopment of downtown Arlington’s largest mixed-use neighborhood with 140,000 square feet of offices, apartments, retail, restaurants and bars along East Front Street.
“Our new name, ‘Street Realty’, reflects our collective passion for urban projects and is a fun play on the fact that all buildings are on some sort of street,” said Ryan Dodson in a press release. “We also like to think of ourselves as smart and forward-thinking people. And with our 39 years of commercial real estate experience and expertise, we’re ready to take Street to new heights.
“We are not a start-up; we’re leveling up. Our goal is to become one of Tarrant County’s most respected and valued real estate partners.”
Dodson, whose father Jerry Dodson originally founded the company in 1984, said the rebranding effort was driven by the company’s growth, wide variety of projects, and continued services expansion.
The firm began as an Arlington-based property manager and developer. After Ryan Dodson joined the firm in 2002, he expanded services and established a decade-long track record of successful residential and commercial projects, including major redevelopment projects in downtown Arlington such as 404 Border, Block 300, and Urban union.
In recent years, the firm has become active throughout Fort Worth, including projects in South Main Village, Magnolia Village, The Foundry District and Clearfork. Dodson’s projects include notable clients such as The Bearded Lady, Nickel City, Salsa Limon, Fort Worth ENT, Fort Worth Locals, and Panther City Salon.
– Announcement –
Alex Bryant joined the firm in 2020 and brings with him years of commercial brokerage experience. He successfully launched a third party services team under the umbrella of Dodson Commercial Real Estate.
Bryant’s development experience includes the 2022 completion of Texas Wesleyan’s historic student housing project, The Rosedale, which has garnered community-wide praise and met a much-needed demand for modern student housing on the University campus. university. Since joining forces in 2020, Dodson and Bryant have intensified their focus on urban projects with the development of The 701, a 68,000-square-foot mixed-use project in Magnolia Village that houses VLK Architects and Shinjuku Station, and they’ll soon be joined by acclaimed Fort Worth chef Marcus Paisley’s new restaurant, Walloon’s.
“Street Realty will advance Dodson CRE’s mission of providing superior real estate services that exceed client expectations,” said Bryant. “We are so excited to announce our new brand and our move to Fort Worth as it marks a significant milestone for our company’s growth trajectory. We look forward to seeing what opportunities lie ahead for Street Realty as we embark on this new journey.”
For more information about Street Realty visit the company’s website.